Construction Career Services In Greater Tennessee
Greater Tennessee Education Opportunities
Let ABC’s vast network of contractors work for you. We have hundreds of contractors/employers looking to hire skilled and
entry level craft professionals. We offer Tennessee construction education opportunities to advance your career!
Do you meet the qualifications below? Then contact or visit ABC so we can assist you in starting a new career.
- Be enthusiastic!
- Read, write, comprehend English and able to do math at an 8th grade level.
- Currently 18 or older.
- Are able to legally work in the United States.
- Graduated High School with a proof of diploma or GED.
- A State of Tennessee proof of identification for first year students.
- Work faithfully and diligently at the occupation.
- Physically able to perform on a construction site as required for the job.
- Pass a drug test.
- Have reliable transportation.
- Go on job interviews and respond to prospective employers in a timely manner.
Contact our Education Coordinator, Michele Correnti
at (615) 339-8323 to discuss your training needs or for additional information about our construction education and training programs in Middle Tennessee.